Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A conversation in suburbia

That was an f’n awesome episode! Did you like it?
Yeah, but I only saw the last bit. I was asleep.
I know! You were f’n asleep at the start. You were asleep before it started and for practically the whole show.
Is that cows on the computer? You’re playing a cow game? I can distinctly hear cows!
It’s a milk delivery game. (teases the cat because I’m making fun)
Do
n’t scare her. Now she’ll just take it out on her sister.
Really? Cool.

Just a random conversation, like most we have at home, that didn’t really make any sense. This conversation was preceded by us watching SVU while he played an online sushi making game. Yes, we’re exciting folk.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Oh, don't make me tell you about the silliness that happens in these four walls......

I'm glad you could share yours, mind you...but don't MAKE me share mine! LOL

10:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home