Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Coincidence? Timing?

There's a nice little set of terrace buildings a block away from me, in an ideal location to set up a cafe/coffee shop. I've been watching them every day for the past couple of weeks, thinking, visualising, planning... There's one in particular that I think would be perfect for the idea that's in my head.

As I was stopped at the lights this afternoon, I looked across to the buildings. There's a for sale sign and a for lease sign on one of them. Not the one I'd like, but right next door.

I think I have to do something about this.

10 Comments:

Blogger grrltraveler said...

Oh I'm very excited about this. I don't know what you are thinking - coffee shop? - but I think you are right. Too right to be coincidence!

a

9:27 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

OooooOOoooh!!!

How exciting!!!

12:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things happen for a reason.

Some believe in Destiny, some believe in Fate. I believe that happiness is something we create.

Create your own happiness. You know how!

-- J

2:35 am  
Blogger caro said...

Sounds awesome, E! If you decided to pursue it -- good luck with it all!

3:27 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Oh, J! You came out of hiding! hehe :-)

9:33 am  
Blogger Mel said...

Oh.
My.

OH MY!

:-)

Investigate, investigate, investigate!

OH MY!!!!!!! :-)

11:06 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Excellent. Free lattes for ever! :)

2:17 am  
Blogger Mel said...

Ahemmmm....

ABOUT that meeting.
*checking watch*

;-)

(sorta....LOL)

9:53 pm  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

Coffee shop? Wine shop? Pastry Shop?

DO TELL!!!

:)

1:40 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Coffee shop with a twist, Ms G. Hopefully!

3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home