Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bones

Thank you to the lovely blog reader who let me know that my blog was compromised today. Compromised. Sounds all FBI, doesn't it? I don't know how many of you would have noticed, because I sorted it out pretty quickly, but my blog was bouncing to another url for a while.

I figured it was coming from one of the links in my sidebar. I couldn't tell from reading the code which link was the problem, but I wasn't going to test each one to find out, so I got rid of anything linking to an external website (except the weather chick, who never wears weather-appropriate clothes).

Hmmm... It just occurred to me that the same might be happening with my photo blog. Must check that out...

So, for now, this lil ole blog will be just the bare bones; new ramblings and links to old ramblings. What more could you possibly want, anyway?

2 Comments:

Blogger katherine. said...

curious. that is kind bizarre.

3:43 am  
Blogger Mel said...

k......thank you to the blog reader!

Thank you, thank you, THANK you!

(((( hugshugshugs )))))

Been wondering how you were doin'!

11:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home