Saturday, February 24, 2007

The workaholic ghost

Remember I posted the other week about the door opening and closing by itself and the printer going off, while I was at work by myself on the Sunday? I totally forgot something else, till just now.

I was talking to one of the guys in my department and he mentioned that he was standing near my stock of cell phones and one rang. He said he couldn't be sure if it really rang, or if it was just a noise like the battery going flat. He waited for it to happen again, to try to figure out which phone it was, but it didn't make any more noise. I passed it off as a battery going flat and didn't think much more about it.

The next day, one of the tech guys said he'd heard a phone beeping and couldn't tell where it was coming from. I'd given the guys a bunch of returned phones to test, to see which ones worked and which ones we could send away to recycle. I asked if it was one of those and he said no, it was coming from my new stock.

The new phones come in boxes, in plastic wrap. The individual batteries are wrapped in plastic and packed in the box, but not in the phone.

Something in my office likes electronic devices. I just wish it would help me with my paperwork.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

*humming theme from Twilight Zone*

;-)

Enlist and recruit! Enlist and recruit!

JUST an idea.....

3:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home