Thursday, December 28, 2006

Yep, I'm convinced!

EVERYONE is weird or bent out of shape in some way. Here I was thinking I needed to keep seeing a psychologist!

Russian guy said tonight that he's going stir crazy coz he's spent the last three nights at home. Alright... I declined the invitation to go over there, but said I would consider meeting elsewhere (read: go out socially) tomorrow night. We'll see.

Mr Webcam's normal sounding alter ego emailed me another completely charming letter...at the same time he was logged into the webcam site. Niiice...

Mr Idon'tcare apologised for freaking out that I didn't reply to him instantaneously.

A married 51yo man from my social group website tried to chat me up and said he wants to spoil me. He's one click away from being reported.

And I got an email from a guy who has the same hairstyle as me.....except his hair is much longer.

I'm considering changing my partner preferences. Surely women aren't as complicated? Maybe I'll become a hermit and go live in the outback. Or start a commune! There are enough odd people out there... Ian, can I rent out a wing in the Scara-mansion?

I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GROSS!, re: the 51-year-old dude.

2:35 am  
Blogger Barbara said...

Eve...Yep, the world is filled with freaks and normal is a made-up word. If you can't beat em...join em.

3:28 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Sure come on over and move in. We can practice being weird together. We might need lessons thought, since I think it's obvious we both flunked out of Bizarro University.

6:37 am  
Blogger Salihah סליחה صالحه said...

surfed in off blogmad...people sure are strange. But it keeps the world interesting. That one dude, though, yuck! We could do without those!

12:40 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Hi again Ben! I agree with you!

Hey Trojan, thanks for dropping by, via the Scaramansion. I agree. I think I'm gonna join them! :-)

"I flunked Bizarro University and I'm proud of it". There's a tshirt I'd wear.

Hi Salihah. Thanks for dropping by and commenting. :-)

1:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home