Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm meltiiiiiiing!

Ok, maybe that's an exaggeration.

I changed my entire diet; the way I eat, when I eat and what I eat, four weeks ago. At first, I didn't notice much difference. By the second week, I was sleeping better and had more energy.

Now, I've lost 4.7kg (10.1 pounds!) doing hardly any exercise and a total of 13.5cm off my body - 8.5cm of that off my waist alone! The rest came off my chest and hips and I'm quite pleased about both. I can't believe it! The girl who's monitoring my progress didn't believe it either and did my measurements twice, to be sure.

If this is what feeling healthy feels like and the results it gets, I'm going to keep going with it. Yes, I miss cake and chocolate and all those things. But it's worth it!

Back next week with a wedding update! Have a good weekend folks!

11 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Have fun in that hotel. Don't tear the family apart while you're up there ;)

6:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right, I need to know what it is you're not eating now. And then what you ARE eating.

Try and enjoy the weekend :)

12:17 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

I wouldn't miss cake and chocolate--I don't DO cake and chocolate.
Apparently I don't 'melt' either. *grumbling*

I musta missed something. I started eating right and melting didn't happen.

*Sending survival thoughts*
:-/

1:45 am  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Holy smokes girl!

I am impressed. Not enough to give up chocolate, mind you. :)

6:53 am  
Blogger SJ said...

So - how many family members did you upset? ;)

8:39 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Only my mother. She said I was being argumentative and disagreeable, because apparently I didn't agree with anything she said. LOL (Only coz she thinks her opinion can be the only 'right' opinion.)

Other than that, I was well behaved and the weekend wasn't so bad.

More later tonight...

8:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's fabulous! Sadly, I fear my attachment to chocolate and cake is one that simply can't be broken ;)

Hope the weekend went well!

9:22 am  
Blogger SJ said...

I agree with your mother ;)

1:33 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

I like the Bee Gees

9:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm tagging you just so you have one more thing to post about. ;)

10:24 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Dude, unless you've melted away completely and been lapped up by small animals, make with the posts :)

7:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home