Monday, November 13, 2006

For your amusement...

Ian posted a baby photo of himself on his blog not long ago and encouraged all his readers to do the same. I don't have easy access to my baby photos, so these are what I could come up with.

While you're having a good laugh, see if you can tell how old I am in each of the photos. Put it in my comments and I'll let you know afterwards. Yes, the one with the date kinda gives it away if you know what year I was born.

(Oh, and my brother isn't doing an Elvis impression....he had a migraine and that was just the expression he always made when he had one.)

Lord knows what I was thinking with those red shoes. I wore them to work. I was about 15 in that shot. Five or six in the second one, so a couple of you got that right.


















Barely 16 in this one.
19 in the one with the hat.

















18 in the blue shirt.



















This one was at the Brisbane show, which was always the week after my b'day, so I was 8.

8 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Top left - you were 14 and didn't know you weren't supposed to wear lipstick on your feet

Tio right - youwere 6and were showing your brother how to masturbate

Row Two Left - you were 17 and were auditioning for Dynasty

Row Two Right - you were 22 and were at the funeral of someone you hated

Single Pic One - you were 27 and had a Papa Smurf complex

Single Pic Two - you were 11 and had a family who didn't know the buckets were supposed to go *under* the cows

How did I do?

6:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top left - 13
Top right - 7
2nd left - 16
2nd right - 18
3rd down - 20 something... 22?
bottom - 5

So how'd I score? Hope everyone does this quickly cause I want to see the answers.

9:10 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Some are close, but none are right so far. ;-)

I'll give you a hint...some of the ones where I look older, I'm actually younger than the ones I look younger in. Work that out! LOL

9:16 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

You're 15 in all of them

9:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooomg. I knew you were weird like that, with the age thing and looking younger than you really are. I KNEW IT! Of course, I've been coming here for like a year and it's something you say quite abit, so it doesn't really make me that smart. :D ANyway... I'll just patiently wait for the answers like a good(ish) girl.

7:39 am  
Blogger Mel said...

Oh you musta been a beautiful baby (baby)
But baby, look at you now........

Sorry, but Ian made me choke on my coffee with the masturbation comment. ROFL!!

Darn near 'out the nose' material! LOL

3:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you are so pretty!
Um, let me guess ..
Top L= 10 & tall fr your age
Top R= 4
Middle L =16
Middle R = 17
Blue T = 19
Bottom = 6
Soooooooooo, hard to tell with photos isn't it?

3:51 pm  
Blogger monica said...

OMG, I have NO IDEA!!! I'm going to guess based on the fashion, although we're a bit behind here...

Bottom- 7-8, depends on which day in August the picture was taken (ok, this one wasn't a guess)

Row 3- 13

Row 2, right- 19

Row 2, left- 15

Top right- 6

Top left- 11

4:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home