Friday, September 08, 2006

Yes, I'm a total geek

...but not enough of a geek to completely understand JavaScript.

Serious question...

Does anyone know advanced JavaScript? I added some code to my dad's art website and it mostly works, but it's not 100%. Rather than putting watermarks on all the images, so they can't be copied, I figured I'd try an easy way first (no right click).

If someone can 'tweak' my current code, that'd be great. I'm open to other suggestions. Anyone totally geeky out there?

2 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

I'm geeky, but not in that department.

I'm sure you've done a google search for this script, right?

That's how I've 'stolen" most of mine. ;)

12:12 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

Java script is the writing on a jar of coffee

1:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home