Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hmmm...

This morning, my boss told me classes will start earlier next year, so I'll have to get to work earlier too. I'm taking that to mean I don't have to start getting here earlier (read: on time) till then.

He just handed me a stress ball. I've been absent mindely playing with it at my desk for the last 5 minutes....bouncing it while I read message boards.

I wonder how long it'll be till he wishes he didn't give it to me. That bouncy noise can get annoying pretty quick, methinks.

5 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Don't worry, I play with my balls at work all the time ;)

10:41 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

:-O

12:16 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

I want a stress ball - throwing at someone's head really makes me feel better... give it a toss in Leon's direction. :)

S

12:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to use a clicker pen and repeatedly click the crap out of it. Then my boss gave me a stress ball too. I had the ball in one hand and the pen in the other. LOL.

7:53 pm  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

Well, maybe you'll get one of those new jobs before you have to start getting to work earlier!

stress ball? do you need it while you are reading the messageboards? how stressful can they be?? :))

hugs

10:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home