Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Well, there ya go...

Once a human being has arrived on this earth, communication is the largest single factor determining what kinds of relationships he makes with others and what happens to him in the world about him.
Virginia Satir (1916-1988) Therapist


My mum sent me a text message this evening. The commissioning of HMAS Perth (3) is in August this year. In Perth. My grandfather served on the first Perth (link) and we were invited to the launch of Perth (3) a couple of years ago. We were always under the impression that the commissioning would be next year. It was always going to be in Perth and it was always understood that my brother, my mother and I would go.

But...um...I'll already be there by August! And I'm not telling my family till the last possible moment. This could get really interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

You can tell them in person now!

The history connection is cool, too. To be part of an ongoing legacy? Cool.

6:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home