Friday, March 24, 2006

Insert witty title here

According to Ian, in the comments of my previous post, I'm getting married. He must have a better info source than me! hehe Oh for things to be so simple huh? Hmmm, now that I think about it, getting married isn't all that simple.....well the doing it bit is, the staying together bit is a lot harder and that's what it's all about...

T says I'm rather unemotional (is that the word he used?) when I talk about him on here. I don't mean to be intentionally. It's just that he's pretty private (well, in that he doesn't put stuff on the net like I do, nor does he completely understand why I do). I guess that I try to preserve that privacy in a way, by not gushing about him here - as I could easily do - and not going into major detail about the relationship. We have a good time, he treats me wonderfully and dotes on me like nobody has before. We're happy. I guess that's the most important thing to say.

I've just spent the evening sorting out which photos I'll add to the other blog over the weekend and making them the size I want. Here's a few to keep you going.





4 Comments:

Blogger Mia Goddess said...

S.O.Y.? Shit on you? *l* What does it mean?!?

2:12 am  
Blogger kT said...

Happy to see you back and happy!

I don't think you're unemotional about your relationship, it just seems that you're holding the details -- the private and intimate stuff -- close to your heart. I don't think we need to see all that to see that you want to be with T.

6:38 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Yup, that's what it means Mia! The funny thing is, they had those signs all over the place and the restaurant we were at was one of those been-there-forever expensive seafood places on a marina. I thought it was funny.

kT, I think you really 'get' where I'm at with T...and I'm glad, and grateful. :-)

2:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

S.O.Y. -- that is hysterical! awesome pics :)

12:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home