Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Since Ian asked

I don't often do these things, but hey...

Total volume of music files on my computer: 1.5GB, 500 songs. My other computer has lots more on it. I've been lazy on this one.

The last CD I bought was: Breakaway, by Kelly Clarkson (thanks, RG!)

Song playing right now: Nothing. The boy did night shift and got home at 6.30am, so I'm being quiet.

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

1. Because of You, Kelly Clarkson

2. Here Without You, Three Doors Down

3. Travelling Soldier, Dixie Chicks

4. Return to Innocence, Enigma

5. My Immortal, Evanescence

That's off the top of my head. I'm sure the list would be different if you asked me again this afternoon. Hotel California is another one for all you gals from the board. heheh


People I pass this on to – Sandy, Monica, RG and Randy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Randygirl said...

Hi, dear, I've tagged you in the round of "book tag" that's going on at the moment.

The instructions are very simple, answer the 4 questions and tag 5 new
people on your blog. That's it - enjoy!

1. Total number of books I've owned
2. The last book I bought
3. The Last Book I read
4. 5 books that mean something to me
5. Tag 5 people and request they fill this out on their journals

I thought this was one you might get into ;)

12:20 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

Never would have picked you for an American Idol Groupie. Then again... :)

8:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home