Wednesday, April 13, 2005

ZZzzzzzzzz....

If today could manage to go any slower, it'd be going backwards. I don't quite know why I'm here at work, apart from the fact that I have nothing to do at home either, so I may as well come in and be paid to do squat. I wonder though, why anyone thinks it's necessary for me to come to work every day during school holidays when it's the staff who I support and when there are no staff here, there's nobody for me to support.

Typing this is serving the sole purpose of keeping my eyes open.

I went and had some blood tests done around lunch time, just for something to do. No, I don't normally do that for fun, but it needed doing and I wasn't doing anything else, so...

My hairdresser called. His assistant booked me in with him for later on tonight, but he's already got two appointments on at that time. I told him I could go earlier (it's not like this place is gonna come to a grinding halt if I leave early), so I'm outta here at 3.3o. One more hour to go.

I might go sleep in the sick bay for a while.

1 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Eve when we're running that cafe together you'll be busier! And you could shave your head like I do, then you woudn't need hair dressers. Hey, that could be the cafe theme! We could all have shaved heads!

7:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home