Friday, March 04, 2005

Unbelievable

I read and post on a number of message boards. There are some seriously screwed up people out there with really wacky lives. One message I read yesterday just totally pissed me off.

Here's part of it...

I have been married 5 years, My husband is the custodial parent of a 7,8 year old for 4 of those years ................ I am 7 months pregnant and we also have a 15 month old. I have told DH that our lives would be so much easier if his kids did not exist, I do not like the fact that he has kids,that I want him to compensate me with the $130/mo that he was supposed to get for child support ........... so that I could save the money for this kids when they got older, and that his kids drive me crazy. I told him this before and after we got married. His kids told him a month ago that they felt like I did not like them because I said that I do not like being around them, because they do not do what they are told to do. He and his kids took that to mean that I do not like them.

Well duh, lady! Methinks I'd get that impression too.

My family is/was pretty screwed up and completely disfunctional, but nobody ever said they wished we didn't exist!

Ugh...it just made me speechless.

5 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Don't even get me started.

5:41 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

Oh, go on cnfg - get started...!

6:01 pm  
Blogger Randygirl said...

Did you see she posted it on several different boards?
I had a lovely response for one where she hadn't had any yet almost finished (mostly you are not a victim here and yes he asked you to be a stepmother and mother, that's what you signed up for when you married a man with kids and you get what you give and you're not giving love) when my browser shut down, and I just couldn't read her hate another time to try and recreate it.
sigh.

8:30 pm  
Blogger monica said...

How on earth do you find these things on various boards? Holy cow, there are like, hundreds of boards!!

But this lady just goes to show you that any jackass can bring children into this world. He should comp her the $130 she wants and tell her to get her fat ass out of his kids' house. I feel sorry for this guy. What a monster.

5:35 am  
Blogger Randygirl said...

lol cnfg...I think they advertise that there are "over 1600" boards. Some of the other channels have pages full of them.

7:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home