Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Fear

My boss' secretary is having a hysterectomy today. She's gonna be off work for about 7 weeks or so. Each time something happens to someone else, it reminds me about my own problems. I'm due to have a full check up.

And it looks like I have reason to have one.

I'm not going to go into details on here, but shit I had to get it out somewhere, because I don't have anyone to call. Besides, I can't have a decent conversation at work anyway.

My body's been aching for a week, I've been tired and emotional. And just now, something else added to my concerns. I'm sitting here at my desk trying really hard not to panic and fighting the urge to cry. It could be nothing. I have a feeling that it's not.

I'm scared.

10 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:30 pm  
Blogger monica said...

Oh, never mind. Saw the board. Hope you're doing ok. Hugs.

6:42 pm  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

(((((((((((((((((E)))))))))))))

I'm thinking about you, and hope that you get to the bottom of this quickly.

2:16 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

M...Dunno. Doubt it, but the idea makes me feel even more sick. Methinks it's my usual probs.

RG...thanks lady.

9:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((((E)))))
Pleeeease take care of yourself!try not to be scared. it's probably not as bad as you think.
xoxo
~Anonymous G

9:56 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Hope things are fine, Eve. Will be thinking about you. Take care.

5:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's impossible to not worry...just get yourself to the doc so your mind can rest. In the meantime, treat yourself well, hon. I'll try to send some healing energy your way...

1:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Hope it's nothing serious. Haven't had a chance to get on a comp since deploying. Hope you are well and your life is still looking up.

4:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Hope it's nothing serious. Haven't had a chance to get on a comp since deploying. Hope you are well and your life is still looking up.

4:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Hope it's nothing serious. Haven't had a chance to get on a comp since deploying. Hope you are well and your life is still looking up.

4:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home