Monday, February 14, 2005

Interview #2

Not sure why I bothered with this one. The guy irritated me from the start. He was arrogant, patronising, and worst of all, hadn't even read my resume. He actually asked me if I could type and if I knew MS Office. Um...can you read? I think I can handle being your damn assistant and typing a few letters and answering a few phones. Gggrrrr!

I know I won't get it, and again, I don't care - but in a different way than the last interview. In fact, I was so mad when I left, that I was going to write them an evil email about exactly what I thought. But when I got home, A made me sit down and watch him play on his game boy for a while, so I had to calm down.

I applied yesterday for a way cool position with interstate and international travel. I showed C and he said I wasn't allowed to go overseas. Hehe, that's just because I told him he's not allowed to go away to Sydney for work for a week in April. Well, it was more like, "Noooooo" and a big pouty expression. Ha, I can send him to the shop I bought all those clothes from and he can pick me up some more.

Anyway, the one big problem with this position I just applied for is that it's on the other side of the city. Further away from home than my current job. About 90 minutes through city traffic. Soooo....I did a bit of research (coz I'm a geek and I do that) and I found there is a guy who works for that company out in one of the outer suburbs, so I'm thinking telecommuting might be an option a couple of days a week. I could handle that.

Cross your fingers for me, coz I want this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home