Sunday, February 13, 2005

My old self again

I was still riding on the high of Dr Fun-Killer's news yesterday when I went to the hairdresser. That was until I sat down and my dear hairdresser, Michael looks at my hair and says, "wow, you've got some silver ones there!" Noooooooooo! "Pull them all out - now!", I say. "Ah, but you won't see them when I'm done."

Now, here's the thing. Obviously, I had none just over three months ago when I last went to him. You do the math. How long have I been with C? Huh, huh? So, I'm thinking, this isn't good. I'm the happiest I've been in a long time and still I'm going grey! In fact, I've gotten grey in such a short time, what's to become of me in the next six months? Then I mention that my hair's been coming out a lot lately (yeah, long hair does that) and he responds that lots of his clients have said that recently. "All my clients are going bald", he quips, "I'll have to become a head shiner instead of a hairdresser". "Yeah, well just make me look good while I've still got mine, would ya."

And he did. He gave me what he calls 'party hair'. Made it a little wavy and I had two people separately say I looked like Drew Barrymore in Charlie's Angels. Pity I'm old....and grey....and my boobs aren't that big.....

3 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Hey there, you know, you look an awful lot like Drew Barrymore in those pictures... Hahah.

Nice goblets, BTW. Definitely more than I'm spending!! ;)

3:17 am  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

OK, I'm twelve. When I read CNFG's "Nice goblets" after you writing something about not having big boobs, I giggled.

I really need to grow up.

Or not.

12:27 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

LOL, it's ok RG, coz I had that thought too! :-p

Nice to see you. :-)

1:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home