Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Oh, and the other dream

I had two dreams last night. (Actually, I generally have a few dreams each night and I dream in colour. There's something for those of you who care about that kinda stuff.)

Anyway, the second dream was that I had set the alarms (the 'I need to get up now' and the 'I really need to get up now' times), but somehow during the night, or at some stage, all the clocks in the house were set to different times. None were the same and I didn't know how to find out what the correct time was and I wasn't sure if I'd get up on time, or if the alarms would go off. I decided the only way to find out would be to ring C at work and get him to tell me the time.

I woke up about every half hour or so after that, 'cause I was sure I'd sleep through the alarm. :-/

Having said all that...check this out...

Clock

To see a clock in your dream, signifies the importance of time or that time is running out. You may be feeling some anxiety of not being on top of things. Your mind may be preoccupied with a deadline that you have to meet or some other time-sensitive issue. It is time for you to tread on and speed up your actions. Alternatively, clocks are representative of death, especially if the clock has stopped. This is a common theme for the terminally ill or the dying.

.........A clock seen in your dream may also symbolize the ticking of the human heart and thus is indicative of the emotional side of your life.


Alarm

To hear or pull an alarm in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing a conflict in a relationship or situation. You may be questioning the decisions you have made.

1 Comments:

Blogger Randygirl said...

Ok so I was reading your description and thinking "well that sounds likea whole control thing. Loss of control, out of control, etc" and then I read the analysis and thought "ok so I don't need to post anything then" lol.
Speaking of time, maybe you deserve a little of your own? Recently it's been like insta-family for you, which is not something you expected in your life right now. Not that A is a "bad thing", but that he's a new thing. And an unexpected thing.
So, anyway, HUGE hugs from me, since I'm in a happy mood.
R

9:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home