Thursday, December 25, 2008

Because that's just how things happen in my world...

I didn't mention one blast from the past in my previous posts. The sister of my first real boyfriend in highschool. Toni contacted me on FB a couple of months ago. I assumed she'd tell her brother right away that we were talking. Apparently not. She left it till last night (Christmas Eve) to tell him. By the time she'd sent me a message to say she'd given him my number and was that ok, he'd already contacted me.

He's been trying to find me for 15 years. It seems my attempts to not be found by anyone proved more successful than I thought. He was about ready to contact a private investigator to find me. We talked for four hours.

He's coming to Melbourne at the end of February for a conference and wants to spend a couple of days with me.

There is no way I could ever possibly say my life is not interesting.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Private Investigator? Stalker warning... :D

Happy Xmas Eveie!

10:22 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Nah, not a stalker....just a guy who has the means to use whatever means he can. If I'd have known he wanted to find me for so long, I would have contacted him myself.

Christmas (((hugs))) to you SJ. x

10:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, no one's ever hired a PI to find me! You're a popular gal :) Hugs and Merry Christmas!!!

10:44 am  
Blogger Mel said...

Whoa.

Definitely a determined fella.
A couple of days, huh?
:-)

Lots of catchin' up to do after 15 years!
Ummmmm....

Right! LOL

(((((((((( E ))))))))))

Happy Christmas, belated!
None the less heartfelt, yaknow.

1:33 pm  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Finally gettin' 'round to visiting my gal pals!

Wow- you make my head spin. I can't wait to see how this unfolds!

xoxoxo

6:33 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Um, yeah. Not so keen on the PI part. Haha, it IS interesting, though!

Keep us posted! Haha, no pun intended.

Man, I gotta get out more!

8:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home