Wednesday, September 17, 2008

There've been better days

L has her surgery in 8 hours or so from now. Not one of her ungrateful, thoughtless, a-hole in-laws are at, or will be at the hospital to support her. So, she's having heart surgery alone with no support. I was going to say I'm angry. I don't know what I am.

And unless I can find a housemate in the next 6 weeks, I will need to move yet again. After guaranteeing me that things would be settled till at least the end of next year, my BIL told me tonight he's moving to Sydney....well, the military are moving him because he's not being utilised here, but he had a say in where and when and the final decision. I am sick of people breaking agreements and me being the one who pays the price.

I am trying really hard to be positive and grateful, but some days that's hard.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

k.....I'm angry FOR you.

((((((( E ))))))))

What a testimony to selfishness and self centeredness.

<-- saying prayers and sending positive thoughts

10:50 pm  
Blogger virginia.mom said...

All I have for you are big hugs. You just keep dealing with more than your share of grief with style and grace. I wish I could say it will end soon but all I can say is that I'm keeping you and your niece in my thoughts and I know you'll be fine.

(((((e)))))

2:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry... all I can do is send you hugs and positive thoughts. I wish there was more I could do :(

2:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's time for you to pack it all in, sell all your stuff and travel the world like a gypsy for the rest of your life

4:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home