Sunday, March 18, 2007

Serious horse power!

F1 racing is awesome. It would be an amazing experience to drive an F1 race car. That's not likely to happen for me, so I just watch and live vicariously through the drivers on the tv screen.

Ferrari won the first race of the season, here in Melbourne, a few minutes ago. My day is complete.

Oh, and my (AFL) team won the pre-season grand final last night. They've won the most premierships of all the clubs, but haven't been even close to winning the season proper in recent times. They better do well this year, or I might have to jump ship.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Okay--I'd cheer that little red car on. It's cute!
(shows what *I* know about F1 racing! LOL)

And congrats to your AFL team for the pre-season win. I'm sure the threat of losing your support was the deciding motivator. LOLOL

12:43 am  
Blogger thyst said...

My parents used to take us to the F1 races at Watkins Glen when I was a child in New York. I remember walking through the pits afterwards and picking up spark plugs.

5:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home