Saturday, February 24, 2007

Bait

Being on dating sites is a bit like fishing. You put the bait out, then sit back and wait. Every now and then you get a bite, but it ends up being nothing. Some get hooked, but they're not quite right, so you throw them back. Some just eat the bait and leave. There's always the one - or two - that got away. And sometimes, you manage to get one that looks like it just might be ok....if you have a good book, and you're patient enough to wait for it to come along.

I like fishing. Not so sure about the dating sites.

3 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Dating sites are the work of Satan

2:20 am  
Blogger Mel said...

Okay....now I'm laughing.

*snickering at SJ's remark*

3:52 am  
Blogger caro said...

Lets face it -- dating sites suck. I agree with Scaramouche, they are the work of Satan. I was never good at fishing -- perhaps that's why I'm still single...

10:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home