Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Note to the powers that be...

It's supposed to be SUMMER!!!

I didn't get snowed on, but it hailed and rained so hard on the way home I thought I'd have to stop driving for a while. Wish I had my camera with me.

This photo is from The Age online.
Unseasonable snowfalls are providing some excitement throughout the state, but are a few months late for Victoria's alpine resorts.

"It's absolutely bucketing down - like it never did this winter. It is really snowing hard at the moment - it would have been nice in August,'' Mt Hotham Resort marketing manager Jessica Rose told theage.com.au. More...


This is outside my house in the early evening, just before the hail came down again.



11 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

I was freezing coming home from work today! Bloody weather :(

6:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Where are the answers to your photo questionnaire?! :P~

We has three storms pass us today and 15000 homes are without power at the moment in SE Q. My little town never got hit with anything except a bit of rain and some rolling thunder. We're so lucky. :D

7:31 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

SJ - It was only 9(!!) when I got to work at 10.30, and only got up to 13. Same again tomorrow. Thank G-d for electric blankets!

Erica - rub your eyes girl LOL. The answers are in blue text in the post. hehe Oh, and I saw on the news about the storms there. Amazing!

7:40 pm  
Blogger consise10 said...

Caught without a brolly...enjoyed it though.It was nice to feel the cold water on my skin.

9:13 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Hey consise. Good to see you. :-) I had my brolly with me, but ended up having to share it each time I used it, so I may as well have not had it.

9:30 pm  
Blogger Katie McKenna said...

love the light and the cloud contrast!

12:02 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Dude I was kept awake all last night by the sound of rain battering off my roof :(

6:19 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Tell me about it! I seriously thought my roof was going to be damaged!

7:41 am  
Blogger Mel said...

Yep--love the clouds!

But brrrrrrrrrr!!!

*stomping foot*
I'm NOT ready!!
Keep it a bit longer please.
:-)

12:17 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Hey McKatie! Thanks for dropping by. :-)

Mel, you will live in one o' them windy, snowy places! At least ya have cows! lol

12:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOH!! I need glasses. Badly. :\

6:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home