Saturday, October 07, 2006

You don't say?

I had an extremely voilent dream last night. Strangely, most of my dreams are in colour, but in this particular one, only the blood was coloured. The rest of the dream was in black and white. I won't go into details, because it was unpleasant enough to think about the first time around. I don't remember being involved with the nastiness, and I didn't recognise any of the people in the dream. This is just one part of the interpretation from dreammoods.com.

To see others being beaten, suggests that some part of your life is out of balance.

No shit, Sherlock! Ya think? At any rate, I hope I don't have a dream like that again for a long time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly who's life is in perfect balance? That aint life! Maybe I should write a dream analysis site...I wonder if there's any money in it...

3:13 am  
Blogger SJ said...

You need to beat something

6:36 am  
Blogger SJ said...

You're a cycle path ;)

5:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home