Thursday, October 05, 2006

So...

It's officially over and was done as mutually and amicably as possible. I'm a little teary and tired (hey, it's midnight and I've been on the phone for 2 hours) , but I'm kinda at peace with it. Sort of.

We're ok. We think it's the right thing and we're going to try to remain friends, if that's possible. He's free to contact me whenever he wants.

Tomorrow might be another matter, but for now, I'm ok.

12.05 am. A new day starts...

Update: So I'm not doing as well as I thought I would. Really not well at all. I realised I haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon. I was supposed to go to two interviews today, but I cancelled one and postponed the other. I rang someone just to talk to and was asked what I was going to do for the rest of the day. I said I'd probably watch Dr Phil and I had an accupuncture appointment. They said it was good I had something to look forward to today. I said yeah, I get to see that other peoples' lives are more depressing than mine and then I'll go and have needles stuck into my head.

8 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

((((((((((E))))))))))))) Even though I wrote on my blog that I don't have time to comment on blogs for a while, I couldn't NOT send my support your way.

Wow.... I'm so sorry to read this.

Thinking of you...

2:16 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Sorry Eve :(

6:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear this, Eve...few things are harder than goodbyes. Sending love and hugs your way...maybe I'll send something else your way too.

8:24 am  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

Ah, shite! I'm really sorry to hear this... sandy said it best 'few things are harder than goodbyes'.

((((((((((((((((E))))))))))))))))))

thinking of you,
a

8:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap girl. :( :(

*big hugs*

12:14 pm  
Blogger thyst said...

hugs

12:50 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

*sigh*

I hate when I'm not doing as well as I thought I was doing--cuz then I know it's about relying on others to help carry me through the moment(s).

You'll do that, right?
Let others help you through the rough moments?

RIGHT?!

You are loved bunches and lotsa, ya know.....

(((((((((((((E))))))))))))))))))

1:36 pm  
Blogger monica said...

It's ok not to be ok... ;) Just be where you are and don't be hard on yourself because you think you should be somewhere else...

Trust me, if there's one thing the past couple of years have beat into my consciousness, it's that you're always exactly where you're supposed to be whether you want to be there or not... if that makes any sense.

3:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home