Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Luggage

Back in the dark ages, when I still lived at home, I got a written reference from a boss as I left that job to move to Sydney. Part of it I'll always remember is that he said I was mature and wise for my age (was still a teenager) and that despite what was going on in my life, I never let my personal issues interfere with how well I did my job, or how I interacted with others.

I seem to have lost that ability somewhere along the way.

Learning what you want and what you deserve, as you get older, is one thing. Being able to hold onto it and make it last is altogether an entirely separate thing. Growing older and recognising the gap between the two, and having not been able to close that gap, really does suck.

I don't want the answers to everything. I just want peace and to be content.

Pfffftt....

Leo
Whilst not a high energy day, it is one where helping others will bring satisfaction. If you hold feelings and secrets within and do not share your time or feelings, you may get those who matter off-side, it's a feeling thing! So it would benefit you to be nice to others today if you want the same in return. There may be a price to pay about something connected to a family matter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

*nodding*

I'm with ya on the

Pfffffffffffttttttttttttt!!!!

I'm also with ya on the rest.

And there's noone I'd want more to have that peace and contentedness than you.

*hugs and positive thoughts*

3:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home