Sunday, October 08, 2006

Pieces of the puzzle

A number of things seem to have turned around for me, in a positive way, in the last two or three weeks. I've gone through some crazy mood swings, but on the whole my body feels better than it has in a while. I don't feel so tired - haven't had my drugs in a couple of weeks!! - and I'm feeling more normal....whatever normal is. For the most part, I'm sleeping better too, and that is more than I could have hoped for a few weeks ago.

But I do have to admit that one piece of the puzzle that's now missing makes me feel like I was almost there and now I don't know where there is anymore. It's T's birthday today, so I called him and we spoke for a bit over an hour. It was a difficult conversation, but I'm glad I called.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

You know me--'there' is 'here', right now, where my feet are at this moment.

'OVER there' is what I was always trying to grab...cuz I wouldn't accept 'here' is more than enough.

I'm weird like that. LOL

*hugs*

12:30 am  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

I hope it's okay if I just send hugs and positive vibes...

(((((((((((((((E))))))))))))))))


((((((((E))))))))(((((((((((E)))))))))))

anne

8:18 am  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

I'm huggin you, too.
((((((((((E))))))))))))))
Just so you know, I'm thinking 'boutcha.

2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home