Sunday, September 10, 2006

Time out

I hated the world and everything in it yesterday. More on why perhaps in a post tomorrow.

At 4pm I decided I needed to get away. Where? I had no idea. I just wanted to be away and be somewhere that had a spa bath. Within half an hour, I'd found a hotel in Lygon St. By 6pm, I was checking in.

A good book, bubble bath, room service and a king sized bed were exactly what I needed.

The price was exactly what my credit card did not need. Good thing I get paid this week.

It was worth it. At least while I was there, it was.

5 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Snob ;)

9:09 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Hahah. If I was a snob - and rich - I'd have stayed at the Lindrum! :-p

12:10 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

Ohhhhhhhh.....sounds wonderful! I'm hoping it was well worth the credit card moment!

*HUGE hugs*

12:25 pm  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

Sounds heavenly... A treat worthy of the credit card expense.

Book, bubbles, room service. Ahhhhh.......................

1:34 pm  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

I like a girl who knows what she wants and goes for it! Credit card be damned.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

9:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home