Sunday, April 02, 2006

I need to get rich

I realised today that I need more money. Ok, it's not the first time that anyone's ever said they need more money, and not the first time the thought ever crossed my mind, but today I had a conversation with myself about it.

I've reached a point where I want to do things, go places, see things, buy things I like, and it's frustrating me that I've gotten to this point...and I can't do those things. Not all of them, and not right now. But when? And how?

I don't know whether I'm depressed, or inspired, or both. I think I need to start a paper round.

3 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

I hear you. I've lost count of the number of times I've thought to mysled "man, I should just be able to buy what I want to at this point in my life!"

7:59 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Hi MDW, thanks for dropping by. Now I gotta add that to my list too - dinner at a celeb chef's restaurant. hehe.

Ian, I think you're a little like me in some ways ('cept that you're ahead of me coz you don't have a credit card lol)....you don't (seem to) have a lot of 'things'. But then, you've led an interesting life, you've travelled, and are about to again, you've been cool places and done some cool stuff. In some ways, that's better than having a bunch of 'things', isn't it? Still, I agree with your comment.

9:42 am  
Blogger kT said...

I got rich enough (ha!!) to buy my house. Now all my money goes into that. I believe than in adult-speak, we're supposed to call that "an investment." But I'd still like to be able to afford travel, too.

4:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home