Thursday, April 21, 2005

All about Ian

The boy and I met Ian from The Hard Word, and Tara from Movin'on, on Tuesday night. It was fun. Ian's just like I (we all, here in blogland) imagined him to be - beanie-clad and funny. C thought I just wanted to go because I'm a Hard Word groupie and wanted an autograph (D'oh...had the pen, the coaster, and forgot!).

We three, and Tara and her beau played a round of Trash Trivia. We didn't win, but I don't really think that's an indictment on any of us. Seriously, some of those questions were about things I really don't need to know. I mean, who cares what Reese Witherspoon's pointy-chinned kids are called, or what 50 cent's real name is? I thought it might be Non Cents (get it? ha!), but I was wrong.

The fact that both Ian and I knew Wilson Philip's 'Hold On' after only a few beats...well that might qualify us for some serious pity. That we both have that cd is probably worse! (Haha, sorry Ian, but if I'm going to 'out' myself, someone's gonna come with me!)

No doubt we'll be catching up again and karaoke is next on the agenda.

*warming up the vocal cords*

2 Comments:

Blogger Movin'on said...

Yay! Karaoke, I won't let the side down on this night out!!
Had so much fun, can't wait to do it again, I hope everyone else out there is soooo jealous!

5:28 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

I might have to sing me a bit of Jessica Simpson :)

3:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home