Thursday, April 21, 2005

I gots ta get me a job!

Soooo....I was feeling icky last night, so I was in bed by 6pm. I had some work to do though, so I just sat under the covers with the laptop. The boy comes home with a dvd and some groceries, says stay there, and he'll make dinner. I'm typing away and he comes to tell me dinner's ready and we eat. He cleans up and I go back to bed.

Next he comes in and says, I'm running a bath, so come in when you finish what you're doing. Sigh...baileys on ice, candles, bubbles etc. LOL he thinks of things that would never occur to me. Seriously, I'm gonna clone him and sell him on e-bay!

He says happy anniversary (but I didn't tell him he was a day early LOL) and goes on to say we need to start looking at our finances (coz we want to buy a new car, wanna do Europe, and landscape the garden), so we talk about that for a while. (haha, yeah, the bath scene might look romantic, but our conversations generally aren't!)

Again, he started with the whole "when we're married" thing, when it came to combining finances for certain things. Said it twice, and went to say it a third time and I interrupted and went "yeah, I know what you mean" before he could spell it out again. LOL So I said, "we'll you better hurry up in marry me soon if that's gonna make (finances) less complicated". Ha!

Anyway, then we started talking about my job and he mentioned (words to the effect of) that we can't really plan ahead too far till I work out what I'm going to do, and/or get a job much closer to home. So I suppose ultimately, it all comes down to me finding a job close to home in a hurry. LOL Aaargh, like I wasn't already frustrated and under pressure! :-p

I might have to look seriously at becoming a Tupperware woman and working from home. hehehe

Can ya imagine that?

1 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Oh! I know! Telemarketer!

Uggggh... do that and I'll bitch-slap ya!

xoxo

12:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home