Wednesday, January 05, 2005

To sleep is an act of faith

Apparently that's a quote from Barbara G Harrison.

Oh the faith I must have! Or you'd think so, being narcoleptic. Anyway, I'm excited about tonight's sleep, because I just realised I can stay in bed - my own bed! - for up to an extra 90 minutes tomorrow morning!

I've driven to work for so long from C's place that I'd forgotten I used to sleep in longer. It feels strange being 'home'.

He came over this afternoon and cooked us both dinner after we walked to the local electronics store to look at 'stuff'. Yeah, I never denied we're geeks! I wasn't prepared to talk to him about my spin out yesterday, but I am feeling better than I was. I still think I need to find out exactly what my problem is, and talk to him about it, but I'll do it when we have some quiet time on the weekend.

In the meantime, I get to sleep in for the next two days! Woohooo!

1 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

I bet you still wake up at your normal time though, and spent the 90 minutes hanging around waiting to leave...!

7:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home