Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Ranting

1. The election is OVER. In fact, it was over before it started. So PLEASE take down your freakin signs from your front gardens and shop windows. They're not required anymore!

2. If you work where I work and you set up a committee that revolves around the major component of my job, but you don't involve me in the committee, don't complain when you want to make 'drastic changes' to the process and I say, "NO!".

3. Do not drive around in the rain with your fog lights on! It's spring. I don't care how much it rains, it does not require you to blind me with unnecessary fog lights.

4. I remember when I first moved down here that petrol (gas, to the overseas folks) cost about 62 cents per litre. I paid $1.12 per LITRE the other day. WTF is up with that?

5. Why is it, the busier you are, the more phone calls you get and the more stupid people come out of the woodwork and ask you stupid questions? What part of, "No, I'm busy for the next week" don't you get?

6. If you can't decide what lane to drive in, or you don't know if your turn is this one or the next one coming, get out and walk, or catch the bus. You shouldn't have a licence. Plot your course and your destination BEFORE you leave.

7. Oh and 'womens' day' at Sexpo is tomorrow and I can't go, which means no free toy with my entry ticket! Dammit, why couldn't it be Friday, when I am going?

Ok, I'm done for now. Feel free to add your own.

2 Comments:

Blogger bill yjoebob said...

IF you happen to be at said event on Friday night AND you're feeling unloved because you got no free toy on entry THEN you might want to search around up the back in the community section for the BIG pink, purple and blue flag. LOOK for billyjoebob when you get there and i'm sure he can be persuaded to 'hook you up' with something nice.

11:20 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Woohooo! LOL really? Cool! Um...we'll be the ones not wearing leather pants with the bum cut out of them. LOL

11:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home