Friday, November 12, 2004

Perfect timing

Sometimes, someone says exactly the right things, just when you need to hear it.

See.... Again, I hear you, but do not see where those words come from. If I managed to make you smile at a point when you were down, you are welcome. If I helped you to explore some ________... well that is what I call a self licking ice cream cone. I was certainly the primary beneficiary and should be thanking you. As for you being beautiful, I never, and will never understand your issues with that... I don't bandy words with Australian Blonde Goddess', I just lust after them.

The "epiphanies" you apparently had were, from my perspective, simply the result of you getting off your ass, and embracing your environment. Trust me, anything I initially did to help was just me trying to see you __________. I did not fall in love until I realised I had found a soul mate... one that had always been there, not someone who "changed" and became more attractive. The confidence was always yours to have...For some odd reason, you just weren't strutting your stuff.

So tell me about the lucky man. ________________
I love you Eve, I truly do...

1 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Awwww!!! How sweet! Enjoy the ride, dear! HAHAHAHAH, I just realized how that might be misconstrued. Well, I'm quite happy for you. Just might keep my spirits high while I'm wading through the muck and mire. ;)

10:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home