Saturday, October 16, 2004

A compliment...in a weird way

I checked back into that millionaires dating site thingy that I registered on for fun, today. You can see who's read your profile and who's added you to their favourites. This guy added me to his favourites, so I thought I'd check out his profile.

I don't know if he wrote his 'this is me' and his 'what I want' sections before or after he saw my profile, but it's almost IDENTICAL to mine! He's changed a few words here and there, but really, it says the same thing as mine does.

Strange compliment in an odd sort of way....

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Well, looks like you found your perfect guy! AND he's a millionaire! What are you waiting for?

4:22 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Oh no! Could you imagine it? He'd have us dressing in matching outfits and I'd always be wondering if he was trying on my clothes while I was at work. lol

4:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home