Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Guy brains

Ed finally called.

There are some major differences in the way men and women think. I've always known this. It shouldn't surprise me when it happens.

He said he hadn't called all day to confirm our date tonight, because we discussed it last night at 11.30pm on IM and we'd agreed on the time etc.

Ok, logic says that's reasonable. My girl brain says yes, but how do I know you didn't get stuck in a ditch, fall down a hole or get rushed to hospital in the meantime?

We think these things! Call us to confirm. Please!

Anyway, he said he's unclear of the 'rules' and that I should write them down and give them to him tonight. He shouldn't say things like that. I'll take it literally.

I suggested we consider a few terms and conditions over dinner.

Men!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home