Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oh and...

I quit my job on Tuesday. Nobody would tell me what was going on, including my bosses who you'd think would know. They didn't want to get involved with all the cr@p that was going on, which basically meant even though they had no issues with my work, I had nobody on 'my side'. So I called bullshit on the whole situation and said I had enough. I offered to stay until they found a replacement, but they didn't want that. I wasn't owed anything except leave pay, but they offered to pay me out in addition. Guilt, much?

It's weird. I'm not stressed about it at all.

I REALLY need clients now, but I feel good about things.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Angela Noelle said...

Wow, well, this will definitely give you a great opportunity to get your clients and really follow those dreams rather than working in a job where you aren't appreciated. Good luck!!

3:02 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

Wow.
Seriously?

Geeze, they don't play well with others, huh? *shaking head*

Onward into drumming up customers. Dunno how one does that--hang around healthclubs with a billboard around your neck, maybe?
Just being creative! LOL

9:38 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

*waving*

good vibes your way for tons and tons of wonderful clients. :)

I MISS YOU!

S

7:33 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hoping the client hunt is going well!

:)

Have you made a page on FB yet? Maybe your local friends can help out with the word of mouth thing.

9:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home