Friday, September 23, 2005

More info on my neighbours

I obviously made everyone curious about this, so I'll update with what I know.

The lady next door appears to be in her mid 50s. Her name is Jean and she's retired and knits things for charity. She gets her wool delivered to her from someone in the UK and it takes a month for it to go through quarantine. Who'da thunk that?

I only found that out because she came to my door one morning to see if some mail was mine. Other than that, I haven't seen her at all.

There are two guys living in #3. I haven't spoken to the one who seems to come and go more frequently, (although both of them come and go a lot). The first one has dark hair. The other guy is Rob. He has blonder hair and appears quite nice. I've yet to determine whether they're a couple or not. I think I'll have to ask the agent if #3 is a one or two bedroom place. They're both very nice looking...............so I don't know if I want to avoid them or not. If they're in a 1 bedroom place, then that'll be moot. Maybe they'd have a nice, single, straight friend....

Whatever they do, our driveway sometimes seems busier than our street.

Oh and I also scared the poop out of the little old lady next door. My cats jumped the fence and I was watching them from the street at the end of her driveway. She came out of the house after a while, because she wondered why someone was standing there watching her house. Ooops!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

haha
hilarious!

10:53 am  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

"...Maybe they'd have a nice, single, straight friend...."

I like the way you are already thinking ahead. It shows you are more positive and hopeful about the future than you think. :)

(((((((((((((((((E)))))))))))))))

a

12:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home