Friday, September 30, 2005

Conscience

Ah, so much to tell on my small space on the net....so unsure whether or not to tell it.

Meantime.....when you're feeling slightly depressed and your head aches and you just want chocolate and a Di3t C0ke, is it so wrong to take the chocolate bar from the temp guy's desk and share it with your fearless offsider? Take into account that temp guy is not in today and we were thoughtful enough to leave the second bar still on his desk. I needed that chocolate more than the temp guy did. Especially today.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh, and I have a 'date' tonight and I'm freaking out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous G said...

WHAT??? Speak UP, woman!

;-)

(just have fun. don't worry...)

xoxo

3:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Have a wonderful time :)

6:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home