Friday, December 10, 2004

You started a blog about me?

As I walked into C's place last night (R, while I was waiting for him at my place, he was waiting for me at his place! D'oh!), I noticed his computer was on and his email was open. So he'd read my email. I didn't ask him about it till later on.

E: So the attachment came through ok?
C: Yeah, it was only a small file.
E: Ok, cool.
C: You didn't say anything about me.
E: No, I just didn't have to show you what I say about you, because you know and besides, it's all good anyway. This is just other stuff you didn't know.
C: Oh, ok.
E: You know, I had a dream about you the other night. You'd written a diary and you had pages and pages of things you'd written about me. It must have been good, because I can't remember and I'd remember if it was bad.
C: I started a blog when we first met. I put one entry in. It's about you. I just haven't been back to put anything else in there. Maybe I should check it to see if anyone's commented on it.

The rest of the conversation was me sounding surprised - well I was suprised he told me about it. I really did have that dream. It was pretty strange. I already knew he had a blog. He and I were on his computer quite a while back, doing various things, and I noticed it. I didn't know what it was at the time (just a strange name in his favourites list), so I didn't mention it. Like he said, he hadn't written anything in it since, so it wasn't really relevant.

The end result of the conversation was that we didn't discuss what I emailed him. I did find it interesting that he volunteered the information about his own blog, when he didn't have to, but that just made me even more happy that he is who he is.

He did say some pretty nice things about me (ha of course!). I'm not going to say what the name of his blog is, (on here at least). I just think it's cool that he thought about starting one in the first place.

The other good thing? It helped me to finally work out what I want to get him for Christmas!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've started something E... R started it too. I guess we're all up for full disclosure...

http://scaryside.blogspot.com/

This really is scary...

3:28 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Just hugs, ya know. xx

3:46 pm  
Blogger Randygirl said...

E, do you mind if I borrow your comment area for a moment?
This message is to the "anon" commenter. I automatically went to the URL given. Before I read very far it became clear that it was a place I feel I should not be reading without knowing it's ok w/ you that I do so.
Sorry for the hijacking, E, but I certainly can't post this question on her "usual" spot.
hugs to both of ya
R

3:55 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Feel free to hijack my comments any time, R.

And to anon... I know how hard that initial post is to get out. Be good to yourself, ok?

3:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, thank you for asking. I hijacked this post because the people that I knew would understand would be reading this. It's ok for anyone really...

Those that don't know me, don't matter. KWIM?

4:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home