Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Fotografias

I really should keep busier. I set up a new blog just for photos of the places I've been. That way, this blog won't turn into a photo blog and it won't bore those who don't care to see my happy snaps. Not to mention, it won't take so long for me to load on dial up. Oh, for the good ole days when I had cable...

I haven't gotten around to posting any of the photos from Tasmania yet. I might have mentioned previously that I took over 1,100 photos, so it's going to take me a while to go through them to decide which ones I think are view-worthy. It's already taken me all night just to post what's there now.

Anyway, it's a bit boring at the moment and the layout is a bit mental, because I've been playing with the template. When I have the inclination again, I'll fix it up.

Oh, and um... I have a thing for taking photos of dead wood and sticks (I'm sure there's a deep-seeded psychological reason behind it), so there's a number of those in the yet-to-come Tassie collection. I know...you can hardly wait!

8 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Oooh! Will there be photos of rocks? :)

6:27 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Hahah, but of course! I'm still deciding whether or not to post any cemetary shots.

.......sticks and stones........ ;-)

11:05 am  
Blogger monica said...

ok, that's it... I'm soooooo jealous!!!!

3:44 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

LOL M, is that coz I have so little to amuse myself at night, that I have time to downsize my photos and make a new blog? Or coz I have a strange appreciation for dead stuff? :-p

3:59 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

(((((( E )))))))

Just GOTTA say that photo of the beach with the boardwalk is absolutely GORGEOUS. I want a copy for framing purposes. ;-)

And quite honestly... I'm partial to rocks, sticks and clouds--and you.

*hugs*

5:10 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Yay! She left a message! hehe :-)

I've sent you the full size pic. It's about 1.1mb so I hope you're not on dial up, like me!

5:41 pm  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

WOW! Your photographs are beautiful! What a great idea, putting them all together like that.....
:-)

6:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love dead wood and sticks. hell, I love woods in general, as most do, so shoot away! I'll check out the photoblog and all :)

9:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home