Saturday, October 08, 2005

Provocative?

I've just been wandering around over at Blog Explosion and discovered some things I hadn't noticed before. Not only did I not know I had a profile. But I didn't know that my blog had been rated by "most readers" as 'provocative'. Turns out that's what the review thingy is, at the top of the page, when you're surfing blogs through Blog Explosion. I've never paid attention to that before. I'm usually too busy waiting for the damn counter to get to GO.

Provocative, huh? Geez, now I have a reputation to uphold.

4 Comments:

Blogger Enviroman said...

Provocative eh? How about blogging on environmental issues to provoke people to pay more attention to their environment. Enviroman Says

8:58 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Ah, there are people, like your good self, far more qualified to talk about such topics than I. I'll stick to what I know.

9:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cool, wonder what people think about mine.

9:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Now I've reviewed you as provocative too!

9:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home