Friday, October 07, 2005

A good idea at the time?

We have a regular dishwasher in our department here at work. It's fairly straightforward to operate. However, it's in a position where it gets bumped often and it starts because someone's lent on the buttons. Generally, it's one of the guys. Don't ask me why they don't just turn it off when they hear it start - must just be a guy thing.

Someone put it on - on purpose - this morning and my boss went to take everything out when it finished. One of my coworkers must have lent against it at some stage, because the childproof lock was on. My boss and his secretary couldn't work out how to get the childproof off, so they called me in to save the day.

I showed them what to do and opened it. The instructions for how to turn off the childproofing are on a sticker on the inside of the dishwasher door.

Yeah, that makes sense...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home