Friday, January 28, 2005

She's baaaack!

Ok folks, I'm back. Yes, I realise I haven't posted anything in eons and I haven't been around. 'Stuff' has been going on that I've had to deal with and work has been mad.

Brad, really sorry for not getting back to you and I know the deadline is waaay passed...please be patient...I've already sent myself to the corner for time out.

On the relationship front, things could not be better and I'm still stupid happy.

Sorry it's a quick one. I'll be back with more as soon as I can.

Hope you're all doing well.

E :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Hello there! :) Yes, do catch us up when you've got the time! :)

2:58 am  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

Yay! Glad you're back and glad to hear your still 'stupid happy' (I love that phrase). As S said, may you always be all sorts of happy! ((((((((((E))))))))))

a

4:21 am  
Blogger Randygirl said...

You know you've been missed. B keeps arriving on Friday nights expecting to see the IM box with your name at the top!
Take care of you...hope to read more when you have time.
(((((((((((E)))))))))))))

11:53 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve!!!!!

Don't just turn up like this and then go away again! Come back!!!!!!

11:50 am  
Blogger monica said...

Oh, that coming from Ian, who just up and abandoned his blog! Pbbbbbbbt!

8:18 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Touche, cnfg... touche!

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home