Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hair-um

I had to go to the post office at lunch to get a money order so I can pay my bond tomorrow. I'd just crossed the street to walk back to my car and a young guy approached me.

"Hey, where do you get your hair done?"
"Huh?" [Thinking: ok, at least you're original!]
"I just wondered where you get your hair done."
"In Sth Melb. Why?" [Thinking: what's wrong with it, doofus?]
"Oh, I work in somethingorother salon up the street and we're looking for people to have their hair done in the next few months."
"Aaah....no. I've had the same guy do my hair for the last almost 10 years and nobody else is touching it.....but thanks anyway."

I'm taking he actually liked my hair and didn't think it was in dire need of fixing. At least, I'm telling myself that. Gotta believe I've still got somethin' goin' for me these days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home