Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Ever feel like

...one more thing is just gonna push you over the edge?

My head is such a mess right now, because there's so much simultaneous sh!t going on, that I'm having trouble separating each piece and keeping everything compartmentalised.

I had a normal work day today. See: had an unproductive work day today. Nothing unusual.

I had a physio appointment to go to straight after work, but needed to go to the bank first, so I could pay him for today's visit and the first one I had Thursday week ago. I parked my car next to another car, in gale forced winds. Seriously, the wind and rain around my area has been pretty scary. The second I loosened the handle of my door, it flew open. Smashed into the car beside me. No damage to my car. You tell me what you think I did....

After my physio appointment, I came home, got changed and headed out to my first ACoA meeting, where I managed to utter about 5 words the entire time and bawled throughout - from the back of the room. Six guys, and one other woman who turned up late. But I needed to go and I'll go back again next week.

I'm a good driver, and I like driving. I was taught to drive in awful weather conditions, so I'm pretty confident 99% of the time. Tonight, however, the weather has been so bad I was literally being blown across lanes on the freeway on my way home. The rain and the wind was (and still is now) horrendous. So I was being careful.....as I drove straight into some large branches of a tree that had come down across the road in an 80km/hr zone. It's too dark and the weather is too bad to check for damage tonight. I'll find out if there's any tomorrow.

And somewhere in the midst of getting home from work and getting home from the ACoA meeting, I also managed to hang up on C for the first time ever, because he has assumed the attitude of 'complete arseho!e'.

Yes, today's been great!

(On a more positive note, I went into my boss today and told him I was feeling unproductive, couldn't concentrate and was no use to anyone at work, so I wanted to have the next two days off to sort out some things that are on my mind. He said ok. So I can sleep in tomorrow!)

4 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Ugh. Hope you're feeling ok and the car is too. Sounds like a nice, warm cup of tea is in order.

Hugs... and you know how to find me if you just want someone to listen, right?

12:14 pm  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

(((E)))
Tomorrow will be a better day...
(((E)))

2:32 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

Woah - back up there, Tex... I thought things were good with you guys again?

1:05 pm  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

G's right. Tomorrow will be a new and better day, sweetie.

Hopefully C will have lost that "complete arsehole" thing he had going on when you hung up on him.

((((((((((((((((E))))))))))))))))

a

6:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home