Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Reiteration

I've never liked Russell Crowe. I find him egotistical, self centred, arrogant, overly opinionated, and he doesn't sing very well either. Nothing like saying how I really feel, huh?

And he's got himself in more hot water now, by having a hissy fit and throwing a phone at a hotel employee because he couldn't get it to work to call his wife. Ok, so the hotel phone doesn't work. Use your freaking mobile phone, you anger-possessed doofus! You have the money. You can afford the bill. You're in a fancy-shmancy hotel, so I think a call back to AU is not gonna break the bank.

I hope he gets charged and made to do an intense anger management course as part of his punishment.

While he's at it, he should really reconsider those sunglasses too. Looks like something Eric Estrada wore back in the days of C.H.I.P.S.

Idiot.

...and he's not even a real Aussie.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mia Goddess said...

Not a real Aussie!?! I never knew that. I know it's just a stereotype (I hope not one you find offensive, either) but I always thought of Australians as easy-going and mellow. He was always a side show to me. Is he from New Zealand or something?

11:20 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Mia! :-)

Yep, he's from NZ. I don't mind NZ. It's a beautiful country with a bad rep for its people (here in AU anyway). Russell would be an arrogant guy no matter where he came from, though.

11:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*applauds and nods* :)

10:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home